No matter what stage of your career you're at if we sound like the right environment for you, just give us a call.
Careers at First for feet
Get paid to develop your Podiatry skills as part of our supportive team in Bayside, Dublin.
Are you feeling stressed, overworked or lonely in your current podiatry job?
First For Feet Podiatry is looking for podiatrists who want to join a supportive progressive team in our seaside clinic in Dublin.
Many podiatrists we meet are working alone, have high stress levels and can feel deskilled and burnt out. They tell me they have low support and spend most of their time on redtape/admin/cleaning tasks instead of being able to focus on developing their clinical skills.
Here at First for Feet our culture is all about being happy and fulfilled in our work life. We have a full complement of clinical support staff to help us with day-to-day tasks that allow us to focus on our clinical care and doing the best for our patients.
We offer a full mentorship programme tailored to on your own areas of interest and having a young family and outside interests ourselves we are all about flexible working.
Podiatrist Employee Package:
- 4 day week/flexible working so you build work around life and not the other way around
- 25 days annual leave (5 extra days so we can close shop and all go off and enjoy Christmas and New Year!)
- Mentorship programme tailored to your needs – for example if biomechanics is your thing you will have access to daily shadowing and 1:1 mentorship, group CPD meetings and full access to our online bank of training packages
- Scholarship programme – we will pay for your MSC as well as expenses and study leave around assignments and exams to help you develop in the areas that fulfil and interest you most
- We have an employee benefits programme which includes costs towards health insurance, income protection and your pension scheme
- Your Salary is negotiable
No matter what stage of your career you’re at if we sound like the right environment for you, just give us a call to have a chat, there’s no need for a CV. My number is +353838769056
Get in contact